Easy ways you can support Guarding the Gifts
2. Adopt a square foot of the Great Bear Rainforest: Your purchase will help conservation efforts of one of the largest intact temperate Rainforests in the world and the home of the Kermode “Spirit” Bears.
3. Support and/or attend our inaugural event, Cooking for a Cause!
4. Speak to your family, friends, and partners about Guarding the Gifts.
6. Donate: The reality is guarding these gifts is going to require money. We need your help to make a significant difference. For companies that would like to support us, we are happy to offer reciprocal publicity on our website if desired.
7. Be a Fundraiser: Help Guarding the Gifts by hosting your own fundraising event or activity. There is no event or project too big or too small! Not only will your effort raise crucial funds for our organization, but you can help spread the word about the Giga’at Nation, their territory and the Great Bear Rainforest. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get in touch with us for more information
8. Volunteer: If you are a guest at King Pacific Lodge, become an Environmental Volunteer for a day and participate in meaningful data collection. Volunteers can engage in a range of activities including monitoring the environment, wildlife, intertidal life as well as educating others about the natural environment.
9. Do what you love: A guardian speaks out however they can. Use your untapped talents to spread the word, create awareness and raise additional funds for our programs.
10. Want to do more? Dedicate part of your summer to Guarding the Gifts. Email us an application to assist with Guarding the Gifts Summer Internships.
Money Where It Matters
Thanks to a diverse group of talented and knowledgeable experts on our Steering Committee, over 85% of donations go directly to delivering our mission and programs.