One of the easiest ways to make a multi-year gift is to become a sponsor. Sponsors are generous donors who make a commitment to help us reach our goals. There are several ways to become a Sponsor!
One of the easiest ways to make a multi-year gift is to become a sponsor. Sponsors are generous donors who make a multi-year commitment to help us reach our goals. What is a Sponsor’s commitment? We ask sponsors to sign a five-year pledge agreement for $5,000, which can be paid in advance or in yearly installments of $1,000. In return, you will receive a profile and yearly updates on the programs. Contact us if you would like to get involved or have questions.
Guarding the Gifts believes in the power of partnerships and collaborative efforts. We believe these efforts are critical factors in the success of long-term programs. Our team works closely with multi-national corporations, national companies and small to medium-sized businesses to identify, design and implement opportunities that leverage the strengths, intellectual resources and assets of the corporate sector to support conservation in the Gitga’at community and their territory in the Great Bear Rainforest.
Opportunities for corporate partnerships include traditional and innovative assistance such as:
- financial support and in-kind contributions
- events and sponsorship
- assistance with research and development
- expert technical knowledge
- innovations and program solutions
- communications and marketing channels to support awareness
- employee-giving programmes
- cause-related marketing initiatives
- help in promoting and creating pride of ownership for our mission and programs at an individual and corporate level
In turn, Guarding the Gifts actively supports our corporate partners in achieving their Corporate Social Responsibility and business objectives. Guarding the Gifts collaborates with our corporate partners to ensure investments made are effective and measurable through focused support on priorities for capacity creation and conservation in traditional Gitga’at Territory, in the Great Bear Rainforest.
Gifts In Kind
(if you do not need a tax receipt)
We welcome contributions such as:
- Goods: technology, software, furniture and office and household equipment and building supplies
- Services: meeting space, mail services and administrative and/or financial support
- Expertise: legal, tax or business advice
Cheques payable to “Guarding the Gifts – The Liiłga K’yilama Fund” are appreciatively received and can be mailed to:
Guarding the Gifts P.O. Box 38565 North Vancouver, BC, Canada V7M 3N1